- Regular price
- Sale price
- $0.00 Sale
*NOW ACCEPTING SPRING*
Thank you for booking an appointment with us!
Here are some things you need to know before your visit:
We are requiring masks to be worn while in the shop, so please make sure that you bring one with you or if you don't have one we will have disposable ones available. We do acknowledge the challenge this presents for those with medical conditions, so if you are unable to wear a mask we can always do a curb side consignment drop off. We will do our best to accommodate everyone if you have any concerns please email us, and we will work with you to make sure it a positive experience.
If you are a new consignor you must fill out our consignment contract before bringing in your items, which will be linked in the second confirmation email that you receive from our booking app SESAMI. Also, for further questions about our consignment process please go to our "How To Consign" page here.
We are only accepting a maximum of one medium sized shopping bag (so a reusable grocery bag as a reference).Your garments must arrive to us washed and clean, so if you’ve cleared out your closet, please ensure the items have been recently washed (within the last week) before you bring them to us.
**Attention Union St. Consignors! For the month of April 2021, you can bring in a maximum of two bags. Yippee!!**
We are having to be very selective with what we take. Please have a thorough look through the items you’re dropping off and ensure they are not:
- Stained or damaged (no holes or pilling).
- Out of season (we are only accepting spring transitional)
- Dated items that are not currently in style.
- Generic fast fashion items (H&M, Joe Fresh and F21).
During your visit, we will sort your items on the spot and return anything we don’t keep. We are not offering a donate option for the initial drop-off, so please only bring us items you wish to consign. Anything we do not keep will be returned to you during your scheduled appointment.
We are following cleanliness guidelines more than ever during this time. Garments will be thoroughly steamed, and items will be sorted with gloves.
STEPS TO BOOK:
1. Below select "Book Appointment" then select a location Union, Pender or North Vancouver. After you select your location, day and time then click "Confirm." (*Please note DO NOT select "Any Available location")
2. Click "Add to Cart"
3. Go to your checkout cart and click "Proceed to Checkout" and fill out your contact information.
4. You will receive a TWO confirmation emails once your appointment has been approved, if you do not receive these emails it means that you did not properly book the appointment.
If you are late to your appointment we will not be able to guarantee that we will have time to sort your bag, and you may have to rebook your appointment for another day/time.
Cancelling or Rescheduling: We do require a 24 hour notice for any cancellations or reschedules. You will be able to cancel or reschedule your appointment from a link found in your confirmation email.