Part-Time Curator (Vancouver)
We are looking for an outgoing, stylish, all-around go-getter person with a keen eye for fashion to join our Union Street team. As a Curator, your clothing selection skills go beyond your own personal brand style so our shop floors are always stocked with a little something for everyone. You are also the point of contact for all our consignors, and will be building long lasting relationships with them based on transparency and trust. In this entry-level role, you'll get to hone your curation skills in a fast-paced environment, as well as performing amazing customer service within a small, local business.
- 1 year of retail experience and excellent customer service skills.
- Experience working as a clothing picker/ buyer is a plus!
- A strong eye for fashion, current trends, and interest in learning about our product and brand identity
- Understands the consignment process and believes in recycling, reducing and reusing
- A responsible person, who is extremely well organized, can work in a fast-paced environment, and able to communicate clearly and thoughtfully
- Occasionally, you will need to work on the sales floor and perform effective sales techniques, help meet sales goals, and foster long term relationships with customers
- Self motivated with an interest in growing with a small business
- The successful applicant must be available to work Sundays, Tuesdays & Fridays
What we offer:
- Health benefits
- Competitive wage
- Balanced schedule
- Paid sick & personal days
- Strong team culture and development opportunities
- Store discount and monthly allowance
If you think you would be a great fit, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work with us! Please specify in your email if you would prefer full-time or part-time for this position.