New to consignment?
Welcome to Hunter & Hare!
Keep reading to find out more about our consignment process and what we're currently accepting.
We are currently accepting SPRING consignment as of Feb. 1st.
WHAT WE'RE HUNTING FOR:
- sweaters and cardigans in lighter colours
- layering coats and jackets like trenches, chore coats, denim jackets
- trousers and denim in relaxed fits like straight or wide-leg
- blouses and layering basics in lighter colours and fabrics
- dresses and skirts in lighter colours and fabrics
- lounge wear and active wear in like-new condition
- loafers & flats, clean sneakers, and select boots
- handbags, belts, and hats
Each appointment is limited to 1 bag of items. Please bring your items folded in a bag, rather than on hangers/in garment bags. We will not accept items in a garbage bag.
All garments must arrive to us laundered, and free of stains or damage. We do not accept the following: swimwear, undergarments, used bodysuits, jewelry, or home goods.
*Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes, so please arrive a few minutes prior to or at your allotted appointment time to ensure that we have enough time to sort through all your items.*
Note that any unselected items must be collected the same day. Please ensure that you have enough time to remain in the area while your items are sorted.
**If you do not see any available appointments in our booking calendar, we are likely fully booked. We open appointment slots one month in advance, on the 1st of every month. We do not have a waitlist for cancellations; please check back on our online booking page for available appointments as they will appear as they are canceled.**
Ready to consign?
Now that you know all the details, select which shop location you'd like to consign at: